// THE DRUNKEN BOAT
Cover for a Batobus station.
Form and structure based on a sailboat hull. Discretization of the surface into panels, laths (strip-planking construction type), central core with water points, disabled access. Modelisation fully parametric under Grasshopper, 3D printing models (white ABS plastic).
Site located in the center of Paris, on the Quai de la Tournelle between Tournelle Bridge and the bridge of the Archdiocese. Analyzes, observations and research, especially on the traffic and river transport.
3D modeling with Marie PERRENOT and Yoona KIM
- NAVAL ARCHITECTURE (Classe Mini / IMOCA 60)
- FEICHTINGER ARCHITECTS (Passerelle Simone de Beauvoir) 
- GERKAN MARG & PARTNER (Berlin Central Station) 
- JEAN-MARIE DUTHILLEUL (Strasbourg-Ville Train Station) 
- RFR (Eiffel Tower Pavilions) 
Software : Grasshopper3D
Rhinoceros3D / HAL
Tool : Lasercutter / 3D Printer
Teacher : Leda DIMITRIADI
Year : 2 (2012)
All content © 2011-2017 by Mathieu VENOT