// TOPOGRAPHIC PRELUDE
A first experiment design process, through various forms, emerging with spatial qualities, constructive questions...
Working by study of clay cubes, then the elaboration of a path in relation to the topography of the cubes, and finally the establishment of a context/site applied to this topography.
Pattern design from an original cube, after several rehearsals and deformations, we get an assembly of two skins (indoor and outdoor) which form a "building" with its own architectural characteristics.
Surface irregularities from clay cubes form different profiles, placed end to end, will be cut transversely to visualize changes in altitude.
Each track corresponds to a different section and the elevation lines are then transposed onto the partitions to create a melody based on these changes.
- ART (Donald Judd / Mark Rothko)
- SCULPTURE (Edouardo Chillida / Tony Cragg)
- BUCKMINSTER FULLER (Dymaxion Map) 
- PEZO VON ELLRICHSHAUSEN (Poli House) [2004-2005]
- OMA | REM KOOLHAAS (Casa de Musica) [2001-2005]
- GORDON MATTA-CLARK (Splitting) 
Software : Rhinoceros3D / SketchUp
Teacher : Pierre DAVID
Year : 1 (2010)
All content © 2011-2017 by Mathieu VENOT